To ensure a place in the schedule — please try to call us at least a week in advance!
- Give us a call. Discuss your cleaning needs with us. We will give you a recommendation over the phone.
- Schedule a visit. Once you’ve been given a phone estimate and are interested in getting service, we can schedule your first visit.
- Clean your house. For our first visit we request that you be present to show us around. You may stay in your house while we clean or not as you please. For subsequent cleanings, if you like, you can arrange to keep a copy of your key in our lock box.
- Pay by cash, check or credit card. After your cleaning is done, you can pay the cleaning team supervisor by cash or check. You may pre-arrange a payment by credit card as well. We accept Amex Visa and Mastercard.
- Service check. After every cleaning, your cleaning team will leave a Greenway Maid Rating Card which gives you the opportunity to rate the service provided. Just drop the post card in the mail. You can also use the card for any minor notes or corrections for our next visit. Our company strives for “excellent” ratings and our teams receive bonuses for top ratings. If you are not satisfied with your service, we request that you call us immediately.
- Regular Service. We are happy to schedule a single cleaning or to arrange weekly, bi-weekly or monthly scheduling.
“Sandra and Mayra represented GreenMaids superbly! They filled my home with love and added to my life. Thank you for your services.” — Patrick Lee
“My husband and I have made a stand oh yes! We called “Greenforce” Cleaning services and put their “Green” cleaning to the test. We are impressed, thoroughly. Not only are we minimizing our “carbon footprint”, we are happy with our friendly and timely cleaning service. Not a corner was missed and our home smelled like lavender, not a scent named after something intangible and ridiculouslyconceptual like “Mountain Breeze”. I mean what should “Mountain Breeze smell like really? Pollen and dirt?”
“During this busy time it is always nice when a job is done well and done promptly.”
—- Gavin Newsom
I’ve had greenforce take care of two rental units they were vacant. They are extremely thorough and worth every penny. They even moved the fridge and oven and cleaned behind them both! And greenforce has the best customer service of any cleaning company I have found. I rate them highly!