What do Professional Housekeeping Services Entail?December 31, 2021 GF by admin
House cleaning – these two words can take the wind out of sails for a bachelor or a housewife during the weekends. There will be catfights in every family, but one decision is never debated. Seeking the help of a professional for housekeeping services. It will allow you to take more control of your time and will help you juggle your time between family, social obligations, and work more efficiently.
However, before engaging the services, you may wonder what exactly a cleaning team does when it arrives at your house. Will they include the bedrooms, the bathroom, and the kitchen or will they only clean the living areas? To help you out with your confusion, this blog will help you understand what do the housekeeping services do and what you can expect from the team.
Professional Housekeeping Services: A Comprehensive Guide
- Standard Cleaning
Put simply, standard cleaning involves a set of cleaning tasks that most homeowners perform on a regular basis. It typically includes mopping the floors, thorough vacuuming, and dusting, among many other things.
While all cleaning companies will vary a little bit, this is what’s generally considered to be a routine clean-up
- High and low dusting
- Mopping and sweeping floors
- Thorough vacuuming
- Emptying trash
- Cleaning door handles and light fixtures
- Dusting windows, window sills, and ledges
- Deep Cleaning of High-Touch Surfaces
Why is there an odor permeating from the vents? Where are those water stains coming from? These are some of the hidden sanitation or health problems that only professional cleaners of a reputable housekeeping company can discover while on the job. They arrive promptly, clean the deepest, darkest corners of every room using the best quality products and equipment, and in the end, help you to keep everyone’s sick days at bay.
- Kitchen Cleaning
Being one of the favorite rooms in the house, kitchens can get dirty quickly. Some of the best services provided by the expert cleaners are:
- Wiping down the microwave and stovetop
- Washing and putting away dishes
- Wiping counter doors
- Scrubbing counters
- Clearing countertop clutter
- Wiping down or dusting appliances
- Sweeping and mopping floors
- Scrubbing oven interior and range hood
In order to keep your bathroom as sanitary as possible, professional cleaners offer a comprehensive cleaning service. Some of them include:
- Clean air vents from the ceiling
- Clean shower door frame
- Clean shower curtain and liner
- Clean plastic strip at the bottom of a glass shower door
- Clean shower glass
Benefits of Availing Professional Housekeeping Services: An Overview
- Engaging housekeeping services enable you to move through life quickly without having to worry about doing the dishes or cleaning the bathrooms.
- Professional cleaners know the right products and tools required for cleaning the varied areas and surfaces in your house. They adhere to meticulous planning and adopt an organized approach to their work that helps you to maintain superior cleanliness standards in your house.
- The professionals declutter your house so that the deep cleaning service can take place smoothly. For instance, if you have some important papers lying on the study table, the team sorts them and files them so that they don’t get misplaced during the home cleaning service.
Greenforce Clean Team Offers the Best Housekeeping Services
These are just a few of the things that you can avail of while opting for professional housekeeping services. At Greenforce Clean Team, we practice only green cleaning methods in which we make use of only non-toxic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly products for cleaning the house and windows.